You’ve heard it said many times: you can’t take it with you. But unless you’ve got a well-thought-out inheritance plan (or succession plan) in place, you may not be able to leave much behind either. That can be quite cruel when you think of how hard you have worked to build up your wealth only to have the tax man come and take the lion’s share when you’ve gone.
Pax Financial can help mitigate against that, with a simple or complex inheritance plan that protects your assets and passes them on safely and in full to your heirs and even to future generations. It doesn’t take a lot of work or thought but a little preparation will go a long way.
Start the process by talking to Pax Financial today about:
• Passing on property – in the most tax-efficient way possible.
• Gift and inheritance tax – managing those taxes as you transfer major assets.
• Business succession – how to change ownership of your business or farm.
• Charitable giving – we’ll show you how to plan your legacy.
• Living will – how to give while you’re still around to watch the joy you bring.